Quantcast

***National Take Your Pants For A Walk Day GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was planning to go to the local air show, but I never made it. It got so crowded they closed the parking lot by 1pm. So instead I went to see my parents in their new apartment. Took my dad to Sears to buy a new TV. Got a 42" 720p plasma for $469. They only have basic cable (because its included) so they don't need 1080p. Even if they upgrade to HD, I think that the 720 will be just fine for them.

Not doing anything at work today, and the plan is to do the same all week.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Monday, monkey friends!! I had a great weekend with Wife and friends. Did the Warrior Dash Saturday in thunderstorms, mud, muck, and slop. What a great time. That was the muddiest I've ever gotten. I finished in a little under 35 minutes, good for #245 out of 10,300 racers Saturday. Not too friggin shabby! I knew I was passing a lot of people but I was shocked to see my placement. We spent the rest of the weekend shopping and eating our way through southern Maine. I'm now fitting into size medium active clothes, which greatly increased my purchasing selection at the North Face sample store. :D :weee:

You monkeys have a good day now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
keith morris singing "don't" with dinosaur jr last night....priceless.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all. BBQ, beer, and ride with CrabJoe Friday night, doesn't get much better than that.

Warrior Dash was super muddy as to be expected and I left with cuts or abrasions on both legs, both arms, my chest, and my back. I think I also have a budding case of poison ivy. Guess that's what I get for going shirtless...

Nice ride yesterday morning rounded things out. Now I just look forward to this upcoming 3 day weekend!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
....and guys who can't keep their loud mouth drunk significant others in check need to be shot in the face.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Midsummer celebration was high(lo)lighted by a Greek chick trying to repaint my bathroom by doing the 360 degree grocery unload. Thank God that it is all tile with a drain in the center of the floor. That's what happens when you drink half a bottle of Tullamore.

I was officially under 170lbs. this morning. :thumb:

Friday.....America bound for 18 days. Ready to get the new Nickel dialed in before the 90K in August. I only hope I can keep disciplined enough to keep training. I'm already thinking about White Castle........:drool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Cue the music....
"schools' out for summer",
"summertime and the livin' is easy"
you get the idea :)
Had a nice women's mountain bike clinic yesterday. I was disappointed with the turnout this year (6 registered and 4 came) but we had a great time and everyone got a lot of individual attention from Jimena so that was AWESOME.

LUNA Ride tonight and hangin' out with Syd all day relaxing. It's good to be alive!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
spent all last week at highland watching the claymore challenge and partying with all the competitors. watch a 15 year old riding in it try to do a front flip off the drop, he missed it by about 3 inches it was crazy. i still think it was rigged though, there where so many runs that where better then Semenuk's. he also struck me as a total asshole but thats a whole different story.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
spent all last week at highland watching the claymore challenge and partying with all the competitors. watch a 15 year old riding in it try to do a front flip off the drop, he missed it by about 3 inches it was crazy. i still think it was rigged though, there where so many runs that where better then Semenuk's. he also struck me as a total asshole but thats a whole different story.
i heard the competition was a big rainy mud pit and absolutely sucked.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Camped, mountain biked and drank in Oakridge. I love the riding there.
I was just there a week ago, camping at salmon creek falls and riding Alpine, Lawler, Larison, Heckletooth, Hardesty, Eula, etc. Oh man that stuff is so much fun. Add the Brewer's Union and you're all set!!

:thumb::thumb: