Quantcast

Nationals, Sonoma, Ca

cparms

Chimp
May 19, 2006
Hey guys,

I am heading out to Nationals this year in California. I was wondering if anyone has headed out there, and ridden the course, and would like to share it w/us. Stuff like, soil type, rocky, rooty, fast, slow, hilly, flat, etc.

Thanks all,

Happy Trails

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
On Todd Wells' website he said the course sucks. When they had the National there last time, I heard a lot of complaints from racers saying the course blew. Then there's the STXC, where Carl Decker(or was it Adam Craig?) won it on a road bike...

L

luelling

My bro races pro XC and he said the course was crap. Also, the marathon course(at least for pro) sucks and its six hours in length. Its who can do the most laps in that time. From what I have seen/heard Sonoma is an all round crappy situation

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
luelling said:
My bro races pro XC and he said the course was crap. Also, the marathon course(at least for pro) sucks and its six hours in length. Its who can do the most laps in that time. From what I have seen/heard Sonoma is an all round crappy situation

Actually the changed it, The marathon is Thursday morning instead of sunday, and it 9 laps around the XC course for 69.3 miles.