Quantcast

Nattie Light makes babies cry (Worst Beer Thread)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Is there any worse? I've discovered that a good combo is Cutthroat and Natty...get to the point where it's untastable with the Cutt, and finish the job with the Natties.

Whats everyones worst beer?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
the Beast (milwakees best) is pretty horrible. I remember a bar in A-Bay had it for 25cents a pitcher, we ordered 2 and couldnt even force half of one down. Steel Reserve is pretty rank too!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Red dog
Hamms
King Cobra

I lived in isla Vista for 5 years and done an amazing amount of research on this. The above are all truly awful and should only be used in an emergency (sobriety)

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
dorado and reibenbach are the two worst tasting liquids i have ever put in my mouth. i reccomend you purchase a case (about $4) just to see how bad beer can actually be. natural ice tastes like a fine wine in comparison.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Milwaukee's Best. If that's all they can offer, I have no desire to visit Wisconsin.

natty isn't good, but it's watery enough that it isn't bad.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Steel Reserve, hands down. Through 5 low-income years of schooling, filled with keg beer (icehouse, bud, keystone, etc), cheap 40s (king cobra, oe, etc), and $4 12 packs (natty), I was still never able to choke down a steel reserve.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
A few years back, Some buddies and myself went to this bar that had a house brew, and I was dared to try it. I was told it tasted "like you had a mouth full of sweaty quarters". I tried it and they were absolutely right.

:dead:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
stinkyboy said:
A few years back, Some buddies and myself went to this bar that had a house brew, and I was dared to try it. I was told it tasted "like you had a mouth full of sweaty quarters". I tried it and they were absolutely right.

:dead:
Yuck. About the only thing worse would be chewing on your avatar's sweaty goatee.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
steel reserve is awful, but it gets you hammered,, you stop tasting it about half way through the 40 anyway... i can stomach natty ice if im just looking to get pissed.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
slow_v6_stang said:
you guys obviously arent college kids...all i drink is beast, and i like it :eek:

you cant beat $10.99 for a 30-pack
:dead: That 11 dollars would be better spent on pizza or crystal meth. Save up for a real sixer of beer one of these days and see what you are missing. I had a bad beer phase (hell, I still drink the kegs of icehouse that my school serves every damn day, but it's free) but there is no going back once you discover the joys of tasty brew.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've had a lot of cheap beer, and really don't mind most of it (though I don't buy it anymore - as LO said, being employed rules), but about the only two that I find actually repellant (vs. just unpleasant) is the Beast and Coors Light.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bud has got this NASTY aftertaste that just makes me gag. Bud was my first experience with beer. No wonder I hated beer when I first began drinking it.