Quantcast

Natural Selection must have taken a day off

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
I guess I'm getting old because all I can think about is eventually that guy is gonna' be doing a buck fitty down the highway and rear end somebody and kill a 6 month old baby in the back seat.

Won't be so cool then.:disgust1:

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
If that is the Ghostrider person, they died a few years ago.
Did he really? I didn't know that... but I am really surprised that driving the fastest street bike in the world on the streets as you would if on a track got him killed.

I hope he didn't take anyone with him.

(Now wouldn't if be ironic if he didn't die on his bike :busted:)

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Crazy part, is the guy lived in the picture
No way that that guy is still among the living. How is that possible? There's a whole series of pics from a variety of angles. If he was still alive they'd be working to remove his dumb head from the trailer not snapping pics.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
No way that that guy is still among the living. How is that possible? There's a whole series of pics from a variety of angles. If he was still alive they'd be working to remove his dumb head from the trailer not snapping pics.
If he did live I am sure he would rather not have, but then again the trailer doors are just thin plywood in some cases and may not have needed much force to puncture.

They may be waiting for specialty rescuers to cut the door from around him too before extraction. As is I can see how it would be easy to do more damage trying to get him out.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
If he did live I am sure he would rather not have, but then again the trailer doors are just thin plywood in some cases and may not have needed much force to puncture.

They may be waiting for specialty rescuers to cut the door from around him too before extraction. As is I can see how it would be easy to do more damage trying to get him out.
The article said he died, Google it. !20 mph in to the back. Truck took 1/4 mile just to stop. Plywood or not, you're dead at that speed.

Plus, even waiting for paramedics (who are right there in pic) there would still be other people about.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
:rant:Pictures of the consequences of stupid actions are not necessarily gross they are educational!

I ride a motorcycle and won't lie and say that I haven't done anything stupid on one... I will tell you that when some fvcktard goes blowing by me on one wheel while his friends are filming... it aint that cool... I have seen people in cars get agitated when this happens and I have been cut off by cars etc. after one of our local "star boys" wannabe, performed his stupidity a few cars ahead of where I was riding! People don't see every cyclist as an individual! We usually get grouped together! When someone sees a cyclist acting like an A-hole...all cyclists are then aholes!

anyone that respects what a bike can do will usually take this type of riding to the track.

when fvcktards start posting this chit on Youtube etc. the consequences should be right there! DEATH!!! IT IS REAL! if you mess with fire YOU WILL GET BURNED... it's just a matter of when!

:/rant:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The article said he died, Google it. !20 mph in to the back. Truck took 1/4 mile just to stop. Plywood or not, you're dead at that speed.

Plus, even waiting for paramedics (who are right there in pic) there would still be other people about.
Damn doing a header at 120... I had heard he lived but never saw the actual news article. I wonder if he lost his shoes hitting it or if the paramedics took them off.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Ugh, putting innocent others at risk too. With a baby coming, I understand why people get bent out of shape seeing this.

This displeases April

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The dude in that video is suicidal. He's just taking the roundabout way to die. And maybe taking a couple of other people with him.

If you saw him coming up between the cars at 150 mph, you could jink your wheel just a little and help him make his exit.