Quantcast

NBL Morristown, TN.

B

bigkonarider

Is it Tommorrow ?
I work at the mall right there at Morristown.
I'll probably watch before work if no rain..
Then BIGFOOT Sunday for some 4x runs !

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Look for little Marty Wisehart on a Bright Green FreeAgent....should be tearing up the 19-24 Expert class.

B

bigkonarider

Too busy Today fixing my Avid mechanical that fell apart after 2 years of DH'in to watch, but lot's of em went into where i work looking at swords. 3 groms from Mighigan i think with fried brain cells, & a family from Philly.
What a big scene .
So, it's going to be an OLYMPIC sport in 2008 ?
BIGFOOT Sunday !!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Thacker said:
are any of you coming up for the NBL BMX National in Morristown, TN....
Did you race and if so, how'd you do?

I went down to Tampa for the ABA nat there since it was a vet race. Got a 4th and 5th out of 15. Killed the motos but my gates sucked in the mains and had to pull some desperation moves to finish where I did.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Marty kicked ass on saturday but got worked on sunday.
Alex Gore sent 2 two people to the hospital on saturday on his way to a 7th place. He didn't get out of his motos sunday.
Peter was eliminated in his semi saturday. He missed his first moto sunday and got a 2nd but didn't transfer. Lots of full contact BMX in the berms. It was starting to get out of hand sunday. One kid ghosted his bike into Warren McDow in the second turn. It was crazy.

We stopped by Bigfoot on the way home. :drool: Holy crap, what those guys have done on the backside of the course.
If these homebodies down here don't want to go they won't know what they will miss. I'm heading back up there as soon as I can. I'm bringing the big bike next time.

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
I didn't race....just done practice on Saturday, I still need some work to get up to speed....are you going to the Florida NBL races...

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Marty is one of Charlie's riding/college buddies. He kicks ass in 18-25 ex.

We showed up a little late and Peter had one of the first motos :eek:
Next time we'll blow off breakfast.