Quantcast

NBR: first work out

Ok, so I had ot share, today was teh first day back in the gym after my surgery and all. **** that sucked! I recommend not breaking your shoulder! :D But its time to get ready for next year and if anyone needs shots for resume's or websites let me know. Maybe Loretto(hint hint) and I can hook all the monkeys up with all our camera gear. small fees of course :D beer, drugs, coffee, more beer.

And I have to say, I watched the movie RAD last night, its the best movie EVER and they were downhilling in the qualifing race, it was killer! i have not seen that moie in 15 years! Thanks to AJ I was able to re-live my childhood :)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
First day back is always fun (not). My first day back in the gym after the collarbone was pitiful. But at least I was back at it. Now working away the pony-keg abs I got.

What are we doing w/ the camera eqpt? Ok, I'm in as long as beer is involved. :thumb:

we are helping people get pics for there resume's??? maybe? it was a thought in my head!
Pony keg eh'? After not riding for 4 months, i have a full keg and moobs it sucks! Time to ge tbakc in shape IN the 30-39 (expert) class next year...got soem catching up to do! :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Ahh resume's - yes, we can help.

Hmmm, I was off only 2 months - so no moobs for me. 30-39x - dang, that's a fast class. Sport for life! hehe.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Congrats Bibs, my first ride 5 weeks post collar bone break was two days ago at 27 and yesterday i hit just about everything there!!! So excited to ride again i can't describe it. Keep pushin it at the gym and you'll be back on a bike pimpin' again in no time man.

thanks Nate, Im having De Ja Vu, didnt i just type that...weird Lol

No I cant wait to pedal around, after my 40,000$ bill Im just gonna play nice and easy no more crazy **** or thinking about it. Just riding for fun with my friends again! Cant wait to Dj again!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Ugh, I'm NOT looking forward to getting back in gym :oink: The doctor told me today I can start riding the stationary bike in 4 weeks :mad: 4 WEEKS!?! :mumble: He told me put away the real bikes until next year. I started to tear up :o:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:
Ugh, I'm NOT looking forward to getting back in gym :oink: The doctor told me today I can start riding the stationary bike in 4 weeks :mad: 4 WEEKS!?! :mumble: He told me put away the real bikes until next year. I started to tear up :o:
Ouch! I feel for ya. I'm actually not supposed to be riding DH or competing in BMX until mid-Sept.... :eek:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
What are we doing w/ the camera eqpt? Ok, I'm in as long as beer is involved. :thumb:
Don't worry...The Beavers will be needing some love soon! :D Just wait until you see our outfits for our next portfolio!!! :drool: :love: We can supply some beer for you camera boys!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
Don't worry...The Beavers will be needing some love soon! :D Just wait until you see our outfits for our next portfolio!!! :drool: :love: We can supply some beer for you camera boys!
Whoa, what! That got my attention. But all you Beavers are married, can you recruit some hot single riders? ;)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Whoa, what! That got my attention. But all you Beavers are married, can you recruit some hot single riders? ;)
When I said love, I meant we need pictures! :D Sorry! I'm not sure I know of any single rider chicks!! :(