Quantcast

NBR: I finally went skiing.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sweet, man. MBC and I went skiing this past weekend for the first time this year....putting those seasons passes to good use. Needless to say the conditions were not that nice at Mt Snow. :D The conditions weren't terrible, but there were only about six trails open. We need SNOW in the Northeast!

My legs are NOT is skiing shape. :dead:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i can never figure out where you're located. at some points, i swear you're in the south. at others, i swear you're in the north. where are you?!?!?!!?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Me xc skiing on Sunday. Visibility was poor Saturday when I went boarding, so I don't have any pictures, but there was 19" of new powder. Bachelor has around 87" now!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Nice!:)

We went snowshoeing yesterday for the first time and are XC skiing next weekend:cool: I'm hoping by the end of the winter my arm will be strong enough to hit the slopes!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Heidi, that's a great picture. :)

Speaking of skiing, we're blowing off my family on Christmas to go skiing for three days. They'll get over it. :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I Are Baboon said:
Heidi, that's a great picture. :)

Speaking of skiing, we're blowing off my family on Christmas to go skiing for three days. They'll get over it. :)
hehehe - yah, I did that for Thanksgiving, and will do it for Christmas too! When you coming out to visit?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went skiing for the first time in a few years yesterday. Conditions weren't great but getting a season pass for $160, getting to ride trails the day before and being 40 minutes away isn't bad at all.