Quantcast

NBR: Krispy moto desktop wallpaper

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
rpk1988 said:
Wow. Thats a sweet photo. I dont think I ever have seen Mountain Motorcrossing.
You can ride most the trails in my area with a motorcycle and the trails are insaine; steep, switchbacks, 5000ft verticle or more, grizzlies, rocks, trees... You can go all the way to the Wilderness lines, which can be 30miles or more.

hey who is that in the bushes? Is it Waldo? :D

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
Enduro has been around for 6 or 7 times longer than Mountain Biking I believe. Pretty fun stuff. I realy want to get into some hare scrambles near me sometime soon.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
RD said:
Enduro has been around for 6 or 7 times longer than Mountain Biking I believe. Pretty fun stuff. I realy want to get into some hare scrambles near me sometime soon.
gncc is the reason i got into mtn bikes. i raced hare scrambles from age 9 to 18. i'd LOVE to get back into it. it's like a 2 hour DH race!

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Thanks James!

I raced moto and desert when i was a kid.
We get it in the woods here in the summer(when not cycling),and desert in the winter.
My 03 KX has a smasned pipe,squished radiator,custom-shaped-by-a-rock- disk guard,etc.It's worth less then i owe on it.That's why i will never be into cars,trucks street bikes etc,i gotta be able to crash it to push the limits of fun.
Too bad the next shot of myself wheelie-launching over the woodpile was blurry!!
Later Monkeys

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Faith Bradley shot the pic but she has a red Honda,i think that's what is showing.Scott and James are there somewhere spotting me in case i didn't make it over the logs(which were uphill)