Quantcast

NBR - Telluride?!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hmm. In regards to the OP's earlier query of "Will any Monkies be around?" I can say that yes, I will be around and probably sliding on snow during the dates you are in Keystone. If it pleases the unwashed masses mayhaps a Monkey day at A-Basin or Loveland on Sunday the 21st could happen? Both are relatively close to Keystone, and would be less spendy for peeps that don't have the appropriate seasons pass product.

Nick? Adventerous? SS? PolandSpring88? Shit... who else lives here these days? Squeeb, do you even snowslide, bro?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hmm. In regards to the OP's earlier query of "Will any Monkies be around?" I can say that yes, I will be around and probably sliding on snow during the dates you are in Keystone. If it pleases the unwashed masses mayhaps a Monkey day at A-Basin or Loveland on Sunday the 21st could happen? Both are relatively close to Keystone, and would be less spendy for peeps that don't have the appropriate seasons pass product.

Nick? Adventerous? SS? PolandSpring88? Shit... who else lives here these days? Squeeb, do you even snowslide, bro?
I am unlikely... but you never know. Keep me in the loop.