Quantcast

NBR: Weekend Day Trip?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
So, I'm off the bike for a while :angry: and I'm getting a little restless and not to mention crabby :devil:

I need to get out for a while this weekend. Does anyone have any idea for a day trip, for someone with a cast can enjoy themselves?

Thank you, Snacks :)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I have a great idea! You and Kev jump in one of your rigs, drive down to Fife to the Daffodil motel where you can still rent rooms by the hour! (movies included!) It would be a fun adventure and the cast shouldn't hamper your fun at all. I think that would take care of the grumpyness! :devil:
Take care of that leg and I hope ya' feel better soon! :love:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
So, I'm off the bike for a while :angry: and I'm getting a little restless and not to mention crabby :devil:

I need to get out for a while this weekend. Does anyone have any idea for a day trip, for someone with a cast can enjoy themselves?

Snoqualmie Falls? You can see it from above pretty easy.

Mount St Helens visitor center?

The ocean?

Drive around the Peninsula?

Sanjuan Island ferry...as a walk on. Cheap...take most of the day and eat lunch/dinner at Friday harbour Bring snacks and spend a boat or two hillingout on each island. Lopez (I think has a neat little rock jsut to the left looking off the boat you can chill out on and waite for the next boat.

North cascade loop.......I know you drive to Winthrop and Chelan alot....take your time and stop and do things you normally fly by when going to a race.

Drive up the columbia river?...or down.

Grand Coulee Damn?

Go out to a local beach and chill inthe sun this weekend.

I am sure I can think of more..............

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Snacks said:

Come up here and shop!!!! Even with you on crutches, I'm sure we could still spend lots of money. :devil:

Sorry to hear about your leg, Snacks!!! Heal fast so you can get up here and ride!