Quantcast

NBR....Window Tinting Q....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I need to get my windows tinted in the Jetta Wagon. I have never got my windows after factory tinted in the Seattle area. Anyone have any local references for tinting companies?

Thanks, Amy

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i just got mine done today by Dave at Solar Reflections in auburn. :thumb: a little more expensive than the run of the mill shop ($220 for my sedan including the windshield strip with a section cut out for my radar detector) but he has a 7 year warranty and is a stand up guy. he came with high recommendations from the subaru community, he threw a nice bbq at the shop a few weeks ago :D , and i am confident my tint will look great once it cures.

http://www.solar-reflections.com/

he can also do stuff like debadging and bolt on part installation: along with the tint today he did a spring swap and installed some nice, loud (118 dB!) horns as well.

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
i think toshi's price is right for a good tint job. but make sure you go back if something is not right, it's only tint and they will fix it for free. go to your local car dealers and ask them.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Snacks,
Where did you end up taking your wagon? How much did it run you. I'm looking at getting my new wagon done in the next couple of weeks.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
buildyourown said:
Snacks,
Where did you end up taking your wagon? How much did it run you. I'm looking at getting my new wagon done in the next couple of weeks.
T, I haven't gotten it done yet.....bought bike parts instead:rolleyes:

New wagon? Do tell:)