Quantcast

NBR: Yesterdays storm!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
nice one bibs! do you control the lightning? how did you ever get the timing right for that?!

we were building when that mess started. nothing like holding a polanski up in the air when lightning is striking in the distance :)

today looks more promising for safer building times!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
I see you got your copy of photoshop upgraded with the lightning tool.... when you gonna try the rainbow tool?? ahahah.............
He wouldn't have to photoshop the rainbow in a picture, he could just take the rainbow sticker off the back of his van and stick it right on a picture! he he!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
If you turned the shutter speed WAY down at night during a lightning storm.....would you have a better chance of catching a bolt.

Nice capture Bibs!

So ho long until you computer fills up with pictures? :D

Thanks everyone! I got soaked between where i took the shot and my car. It was crazy rain (not crazy train) :) and I didnt get hurt! adn the west seattle herald my publish my picture! :D fingers crossed!

sorry to here that theFOOT, that sucks! you could have been drowned!! :)

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
that is the first time i have ever seen lightning here in Washington, I have lived here for 5 years and thats the first time I have ever seen it. in hawaii and wisconsin i saw lightning all the time, but never here.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Send that pic in to the newspaper. We had a guy here in Montana that took a unique pic like that and he made a lot of money off it.

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
That was a little to close, Lightning struck less than a 100 feet from where I was standing. The power flickered, than we got another hit up the block to the same power line and than 24 hours of no power. When city light shows up they come in force, at one point last night thier must have been 15 trucks here.