Quantcast

NC-17...Anyone seen these guys?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
http://www.nc-17.de/en/home/
Some wierd stuff there! Check the 135mm hub with a thread-on freewheel...and the "infinately adjustable" seatpost? Isn't that kinda what an adjustable seatpost already is? Guess I've never been downstairs throwing **** at my walls cuz I just can't get the seat to stick exactly between two ridges where my nuts find it PERFECT, but maybe my nuts are small or something...?
I dunno. Some pretty stylish stuff and some pretty damn weird stuff... like 25" wheels and tires...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Damnit, Tiles, change your ****ing avatar, that thing drives goddamn nuts! If I ever meet you I'm gonna smack you in the forehead with a fugging flyswatter!

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
NC-17 The Grind
BMX tested, replaces the outer chainring.
The fat 12.5mm aluminium disk guarantees that the chain ring is protected against any kind of collision. Stairway hand rails, tree trunks, bus stops are no problem anymore.
Bus stops?... What?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What, you've never been hit by a bus before? Loser...
Damn thing DESTROYED my sprocket. After I got out of the body cast, my riding career was over guz my sprocket was ginked...If only I'd had The Grind! Damn you, overseas companies with no US distributors, DAMN YOU TO HECK!

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
What, you've never been hit by a bus before? Loser...
Damn thing DESTROYED my sprocket. After I got out of the body cast, my riding career was over guz my sprocket was ginked...If only I'd had The Grind! Damn you, overseas companies with no US distributors, DAMN YOU TO HECK!

Sorry, I'm still in a daze from my previous bus to face to sproket encounter.