Quantcast

Ncs #4

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Below is a confirmation of what you ordered.

Name: NORBA Nationals - Jul 24-27 - Sandpoint, ID
Description: Group: Pro Women, Type: XC, Code: 31
Quantity: 1

Woohoo! One month to go!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
You ordered the NORBA Nationals? How are they going to fit that into a box?

:p

Pro Race #2? WOO HOO! Kick butt.
LOL - yep, I'm buying the race.:p

It will be Pro Race #3, I have one next weekend that's local. If I'm lucky I can podium in 2nd or 3rd for lack of other pros.:D

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Go kick some seriuos ass this time with Dunlap gone who's stopping you?;) Idaho will probly have more your type of terrain i would think good luck.:)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Go kick some seriuos ass this time with Dunlap gone who's stopping you?;) Idaho will probly have more your type of terrain i would think good luck.:)

Subzero

Chimp
Jul 7, 2003
Kent, WA
Good luck Heidi at Sandpoint, ID. I race here in Washington and let me tell you, there are some fast ladies I ride with that kick my butt, but that's why their PRO's. They'll be there as well, racing in the pro womens XC race. It should be a fun race, I wish I could go and just watch. Good luck again. It's only next weekend, another NORBA race.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by toughguymagee
It was nice meeting you in Sandpoint Heidi. Cathie ended up getting 5th in her race. If we are ever in SD, then we'll go for a ride!
Nice meeting you too!

luke3.14

Chimp
Aug 11, 2002
Ma
thats so awsome that you race norba, i think its wicked cool when girls race, so much more interesting. alot better to watch too. haha, :)