NE Monkeyfest, July 25-28 2013

Will you be at Monkeyfest this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We can't park on the grass off the deck (maybe 1 car) because they only own 15 feet off the deck, but I think if we "nose in" we can also park a few straight behind in the actual driveway space.
Do they own 15' on all sides of the the lodge? If so we can fit cars on the non-driveway side of the lodge or is parking on any grass off limits now?

Casey-Ryan

Monkey
Jan 2, 2012
Gloucester, MA
Now now don't want to piss off officer fun sponge with the parking situation. But if all the parked cars are in the way how are we going to do in the house trials? I think we should think about making up the new course ahead of time.

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Here's my itinerary should anyone like to join us on the non-KT rides.

Thursday - depart early morning and ride Pine Hill around 11:00am
Friday/Saturday - KT baby!
Sunday - help clean the lodge, then ride Millstone for at least 3 hours

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Change of plan... We might be able to make it since we just discover the kindergarten made a mistake in her vacation dates....

Any space left for the 3 of us?

Anyone going against the fact we'd be there WITH our 1.5 year old daughter? Those of you there last year know how quiet she was (and still is)...

Worst case, we could be camping out somewhere near the lodge but it makes logistic a bit more complicated....

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
Change of plan... We might be able to make it since we just discover the kindergarten made a mistake in her vacation dates....

Anyone going against the fact we'd be there WITH our 1.5 year old daughter? Those of you there last year know how quiet she was (and still is)...

Worst case, we could be camping out somewhere near the lodge but it makes logistic a bit more complicated....
:thumb: