NE Monkeyfest, July 25-28 2013

Will you be at Monkeyfest this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Turns out Mark will be away for work MF weekend... so we won't be around. I wish you all a fantastic MF!!! And please post pics of whatever crazy stuff you end up doing this year!

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
It looks like my friend Matt will not be able to make MF this time. One more opening should someone want to take his place.

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Oh no! My friend Doug Paris just bailed. It looks like I'm heading to MF on my own again :( Is anyone planning to ride Pine Hill or elsewhere on Thursday? If so, I would like to meet up somewhere. Treesaw - do I need to ask for money from Doug and Matt since we were holding spots for them?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Well hell, I don't mountain bike at all but still post on the glorious RIDEMONKEY.COM website!

(actually, it turns out I am unable to MTB until August anyway)

You're allowed to run and road ride but no mtb??? That make no sense to me. It's not like you'd be huckin 10ft to flat or doing dirt jumps.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Oh no! My friend Doug Paris just bailed. It looks like I'm heading to MF on my own again :( Is anyone planning to ride Pine Hill or elsewhere on Thursday? If so, I would like to meet up somewhere. Treesaw - do I need to ask for money from Doug and Matt since we were holding spots for them?
Hmmm....We might need to charge them a little something toward the lodge. Let me do some math and let you know. I haven't bought any food yet so that wouldn't be a problem.

IdLuv2

Chimp
Oct 2, 2011
A, A
Going to do me best to get there will confirm ASAP. I have a few things going on that weekend and just found out yesterday. Seeing what I can do to make "arrangements"!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Quick update for those going: I won't have a final "cost" until next week when the groceries are purchased but I will be planning the menu according to the best priced items when I shop. I am thinking we'll deep fry a turkey again this year (or 2 lol) since that seems to be a big hit and isn't expensive.

ARE THERE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES THAT I NEED TO BE AWARE OF? I am pretty sure that I know everyone who is coming, but I thought I would just check. I'll keep you all posted! WOOT WOOT!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am allergic to not bacon.

What's the deal with parking? Looks like I'll be coming up solo and will therefore need a place to park.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
I am allergic to not bacon.

What's the deal with parking? Looks like I'll be coming up solo and will therefore need a place to park.
BadDNA and are are going up Friday and coming back Sunday. We haven't set a time to leave Friday. I don't think it'd be too much of a hardship for us to come by at a non-rush hour time and pick you up if that schedule works for you. We have to go in your general direction anyway.