Quantcast

Ned Overend

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I Are Baboon said:
Sweet! How'd you get so lucky? (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it :D )

He is coming to meet the folks at our LBS so they invited him / us (local bike club) to ride. Then we are going to eat drink and hear Ned talk about how he trains at his age.... Can't wait

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You'll be able to tell good stories. Starting with, So I was out riding yesterday and got dropped on this one kinda steep climb, by on old retired guy. But Ned's a great guy to ride with so whenhe drops me I don't feel to bad.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I heard he is going to be in DC for some reason. Where do you live MancilG? Because I was going to go ride with him tomorrow (3/3/06) too, but I have to go to school. What shop is he coming to?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Besides being a pioneer and legend, Ned is a super nice guy who is surprisingly tolerant of drunken clowns who strike up conversations with him in bars during convention weekends and ask him the same kinds of questions he has been asked a million times before...not that I know anything about that... :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
OGRipper said:
Besides being a pioneer and legend, Ned is a super nice guy who is surprisingly tolerant of drunken clowns who strike up conversations with him in bars during convention weekends and ask him the same kinds of questions he has been asked a million times before...not that I know anything about that... :)

Tell him you have a $1000 Trek bike...