Quantcast

Neds on the North Shore

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
We are just ending out BC trip and took a few pics. We rode Neds Atomic Dustbin today on the North Shore. The trails were perfect; a little damp and almost no mud. There were even a few dry parts. Its a good intermediate trail so I took my wife down it. Here are some pics of me on the stunts.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i need to ride the shore soon, i was pissed i didn't get to when i was returning from whistler. what kind of bike are you riding in those shots?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
No more stunt pics but here are a couple more. I was too busy ridin. Im on my Foes; click the pic in my sig.

Here is a pic of my wife ridin down a pretty gnarly section. She even had her foot out.

Here is the begining of the trail and me and the steed.

ape

Chimp
Jan 15, 2007
Its funny because Ned's is considered beginner shore as far as technical riding goes around here but it has some fun stuff on it. Always enjoy the after work Ned's rip when I can make it happen.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
It was my wifes first time on the Shore and she did ok. She did say she will never ride the Shore again. We will see.

Neds use to be a BLUE square but they just changed it to a BLACK diamond. Its a lot easier that Boogieman.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Yeah, the Shore rocks. I remember the first time I hit it and felt like I was way in over my head. Now it seems pretty cake, and it really does turn you in to a better rider.