Quantcast

Need 200 dollars cash and your teeth cleaned?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
My girlfriend is graduating dental hygiene school this next week and is having a hard time finding a qualifying patient for State boards.
If you fit therequirements, and Sara is able to use you as her patient for
State boards, this is what you get out of it

200 bucks cash
free oral exam, teeth cleaning with flouride and xrays(roughly 800 dollar value)
paid hotel room in Seattle(if needed) the night before the exam which is June 11 at Lake Washington Technical College in Seattle.

These are general guidelines for patients that should qualify.

not had a teeth cleaning in 5+ years
smoker
visible tartar/plaque buildup around gumline
over 30
RELIABLE- IF you dont show, Sara fails and has to wait another 6 months to take the test.

Those arent set in stone but are a rough guideline for a patient that might work.
If you are interested, there will be a screening process to make sure you will work. The cash will be paid after you show up and stay for the morning of the test. Cash payment does not depend on Sara passing the test, but only that you qualify and show up for the test.

There are a few more details, but that is the general idea. If you think you or someone you know may qualify, please email me at derek@derekpearson.com

thanks!
D

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
hey for some people with no insurance, thats not an easy thing to fork over cash for you dig. There are lots of folkes that have good teeth, just a little neglected :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
derekpearson said:
hey for some people with no insurance, thats not an easy thing to fork over cash for you dig. There are lots of folkes that have good teeth, just a little neglected :)
Besides 200 bucks is 200 bucks. i'll ask some guys at work tomorrow, but like i said the union is good to us. Hmmm i have a freind who's not in the union and roofs and smokes too though......... he's got terrible teeth too haha. Maybe you'll be hearing from me after all.....

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Skookum said:
Besides 200 bucks is 200 bucks. i'll ask some guys at work tomorrow, but like i said the union is good to us. Hmmm i have a freind who's not in the union and roofs and smokes too though......... he's got terrible teeth too haha. Maybe you'll be hearing from me after all.....
just tell him he gets a free cleaning and 50 bucks you can pocket the rest, I dont care who takes home the cash haha :redX:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hmm i called my pal up and he quit smoking over 5 years ago and now he gets his teeth worked on.
BUT he told me about his brother another old pal of mine and he's got a bad case of yuk mouth, and he fits all the qualifications. My pal said he went in to another school to get worked on but they didnt want to work on him because he's got peradontal infections or some crap goin on..... Sounds pretty nasty to me plus he smokes like a chimney haha. Perfect match?
i called and left a message for him.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
derekpearson said:
just tell him he gets a free cleaning and 50 bucks you can pocket the rest, I dont care who takes home the cash haha :redX:
haha good thinking, man no wonder i barely scrape by financially......

Jun 18, 2004
derekpearson said:
These are general guidelines for patients that should qualify.

smoker
over 30
RELIABLE- IF you dont show, Sara fails and has to wait another 6 months to take the test.

If you think you or someone you know may qualify, please email me at derek@derekpearson.com

thanks!
D
so what if you have had your teeth cleaned in the last year and you don't smoke?...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
derekpearson said:
well if you decide to read it, and want to do it, pm me your number and Ill have Sara get a hold of you. :)
i got ahold of my pal and he said he'd do it, but he just went to some college to get a free cleaning and they denied him because he had to get work done. His choppers are a mess, but he said he'd do it to get the ball rolling, since he was coince"dentally" planning on getting work done soon. i'll geek you his number and name and if it works out, it works out.

THEY CALL ME YUCK MOUTH
CUZ I DON'T BRUSH
AND MY TEETH WIND UP LOOKIN LIKE THIS
BLEH

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
:think:

The board figures if she can work on a mouth like that.....

smoker

.....she will do just fine. :D

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
A big thanks to those who replied, unfortunately she needs much more calculus so she is still looking for a candidate. The buildup has to be visible to the untrained eye. Somebody has to know someone like this? 200 bucks cash!!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
pangeist said:
apparently I have decent teeth for not seeing a dentist for 20+ years. Thanks Sara.
Sara says thanks to all you kind folkes who tried to help :) She did find a patient though tonight so this offer is closed!