Quantcast

Need a Brazilian Roomate?! SAN DIEGO

No, this time it ain't for Gisele Bünchen or some other thing wearing chick.
I am coming back to the USA January 10th and I am already looking for a place to live in San Diego.

I'm still in college, so I can't afford Rancho Santa Fé yet, if any of you guys happen to be looking for a roomie and know of someone who is, pleae holla at me.

I'm also looking for a car/truck to buy.

Later,

André

andresandiego@hotmail.com

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Hey Andre the unit above me is for rent. You know where I live. Only 10 minute drive from campus or a 20 minute bike ride. 2 bed, 1 bath w/ backyard and front. $880 all you need is a roommate. Hurry because they always rent them out right before the semester starts. I'f you're really interested let me know and I'll try and help out....D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Hey, man, here's an early welcome back. We have no roommate availability...tight squeeze between me, the GF, and the cat population in the house, but I'm looking forward to riding with ya again.

MD

Discodncr

Chimp
Apr 25, 2003
Andrea, what price range are you looking at? I have a place right down the street from SDSU. You've been there once... when we came back from BIG Bear.

sonic rbz

Chimp
Aug 24, 2004
FL
You probably already know but I found my room cheap on Craigslist.com. Sdreader.com is also a good source