Quantcast

Need a CAD symbol

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
HOLY FAWK you're alive!!!!
Yeah... :rolleyes: ...I've been in car-mechanic mode for the past couple of years... but did some DH at Diablo last Saturday during the US Open. Considering the last time I rode a bike on dirt was the 2005 Open, it went pretty well....

...and seeing all the old faces got me thinking of old times... :wave:

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Thats what I dont' understand, can't he just scale it in a viewport.
Yeah... really. I have scale blocks on our pull-down menus, but I think I could draw one faster than trying to dig one up here. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
Yeah... :rolleyes: ...I've been in car-mechanic mode for the past couple of years... but did some DH at Diablo last Saturday during the US Open. Considering the last time I rode a bike on dirt was the 2005 Open, it went pretty well....

...and seeing all the old faces got me thinking of old times... :wave:
Thats actually funny because I was looking for you on Sunday when I was there.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Thats actually funny because I was looking for you on Sunday when I was there.
I couldn't do both days... maybe next year... funny part was everyone looking at me riding by and saying, "DAAAYYYMMM! That thing belongs in a museum!" referring to my '98 Yeti Lawwill DH-6. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
I couldn't do both days... maybe next year... funny part was everyone looking at me riding by and saying, "DAAAYYYMMM! That thing belongs in a museum!" referring to my '98 Yeti Lawwill DH-6. :rolleyes:
Ha, I remember that bike too!!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Ha, I remember that bike too!!
It's kinda scary that I have 5 bikes right now... all from the last century... :think: ...and I saw a couple of kids on that mtn that I swear were still in diapers when I did my first DH race... :help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
It's kinda scary that I have 5 bikes right now... all from the last century... :think: ...and I saw a couple of kids on that mtn that I swear were still in diapers when I did my first DH race... :help:
yeah it was busy this weekend!
I really wanted to go and watch the DJ'ers but I didn't get to.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
yeah it was busy this weekend!
I really wanted to go and watch the DJ'ers but I didn't get to.
DJ'ers? Where? On Dominion? The upper section was closed, but I did see the Yeti team sessioning the lower section after qualifying a bit. I sat there for about 10 minutes as I was gasping for breath... :eek:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
DJ'ers? Where? On Dominion? The upper section was closed, but I did see the Yeti team sessioning the lower section after qualifying a bit. I sat there for about 10 minutes as I was gasping for breath... :eek:
I don't know the names of the trails.

They had a few sections of dirt jumps last year and I saw some pics this year of similar jumps.