Quantcast

Need a German speaker...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Fich Dich. haha I just sit in class and say Ich weiss nicht (I dont know) and Scheisse (****), that gets me by. haha

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
rpk1988 said:
Reasons why I didnt like France:
1. It was kinda of dirty where we were (Outside of Paris)
2. I am not a fan of the french language so being there didnt help.
3. I had more fun in Germany because we spent more time there.

Yea but Switzerland was awesome. The water coming off the mountains is crystal clear(and there arent any shopping carts at the bottom) and there are so many nice lakes. When they have bike racks over there, they have bike racks. I saw one bike rack outside a train station that had at least 100 bikes on it. France was that bad, the Muesums were nice.

Hmm well we stayed both in Paris, well it's soo huge we were more near the outskirts i guess, still loved it though. I thought I would hate France cause I don;t fancy quebec that much. However I loved it cause I could speak to the people, they understood my French unlike Quebecois (France French and Quebec french or "quebecois" is very different) aslo we stayed in Bolleaux sur mer just outside Monaco, so amazingly beautifull I want to somehow afford a house there one day, riding would be incredible on those roads.
I have to agree Switzerland is crazy nice and we only stayed in Interlaken, which was soo nice I was able to complete a 90 min run with a very inflambed ITB. Couldn;t walk the next day but it was worth it. :eek:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
"I know a little German. His name is Hans"....RM, might try paging Uiuiuiuiuiu, he's an actual honest to good German who posts here a lot.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Heidi said:
I'm pissed my family didn't carry on the heritage. I have some strong German ancestory on my dad's side.
Did your dad come over post WWII. It is a common problem, many people were somewhat ashamed and did not want their children or themselves to be tormented for being a German in the US. Understand that their might have been outside factors for you families decision even though it sucks. I wish it wasn't that way for me as well but I am not holding any grudges against my family.

Deutschland is a beautiful country. 10 days is to short just for one state, let alone 3 countries. I want to retire in Bayern. :drool:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
JMAC said:
Hmm well we stayed both in Paris, well it's soo huge we were more near the outskirts i guess, still loved it though. I thought I would hate France cause I don;t fancy quebec that much. However I loved it cause I could speak to the people, they understood my French unlike Quebecois (France French and Quebec french or "quebecois" is very different) aslo we stayed in Bolleaux sur mer just outside Monaco, so amazingly beautifull I want to somehow afford a house there one day, riding would be incredible on those roads.
I have to agree Switzerland is crazy nice and we only stayed in Interlaken, which was soo nice I was able to complete a 90 min run with a very inflambed ITB. Couldn;t walk the next day but it was worth it. :eek:
O Yea. See that was the same with me. I can speak the German Language partially, so I had more fun in Germany because I knew what was going on. I liked the food better in Germany too. And more cool cars. Even though I did see a beautiful ferrari in France. We got to ride on the TGV trains, those things are fasttttttt. We didnt spend must time in France either.

We stayed in Lucerne and I loved it. It was awesome.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Crash_Tested said:
Deutschland is a beautiful country. 10 days is to short just for one state, let alone 3 countries. I want to retire in Bayern. :drool:
I would retire anywhere in the Bayern area. When you get into the Bayern Alps, they are sooooooo nice. It was the beginning of April and it was snowing. It even snowed in Munich. I loved visiting Ludwig's castle(the big on that Disney copied off of) that was sooo cool.

Man now I want to go back even more. :)