Quantcast

Need a roommate or two for 3 nights at Sea Otter

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
So, here's the deal. I need someone (or better yet, two someones) to share a room with at Sea Otter. I'm looking to break up the cost. I'll find a room with two beds, and we can all each take one night on the floor.

I may switch it up to just staying Friday and Saturday night, as I haven't fully decided yet, but most likely it will be all three nights.

Not too sure what the cost would be yet, but I'll be checking in the Hotel after practicing for the DH on Thursday.

If you're down, let me know. It'll just be me and my bike.

I'm clean, don't smell too bad, like long walks, and am generally awesome.

Last edited:

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I will talk to my buddy about it if your still interested since we talked about going. Regardless on if i stay or not i plan to be there and can help you out with my Travel agent discount. I work for expedia so i basically get a decent discount depending on the hotel. We can check out some options.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Awesome, Esper. Let me know.

I used to live off of Budd/San Tomas in Campbell. I also lived on Winchester/Campbell Ave.

No worries, Brian. Thanks though!

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I currently live on Rincon right next to John D morgan park, so i know exactly where you use to live.

I will let you know about the room, i am going for sure.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Where you getting a room? How much you thinking on the split?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'm not too sure, yet. Esper hasn't gotten back to me, but worst case scenario, I need to make reservations by the middle of this week or every hotel in town is gonna' be booked up!

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
hey sorry, yes im here.

I am having problems getting the wife to commit to dates at the moment so i dont know when i'll be up at sea otter. I'll look at hotels though and see if any of them have deals for those dates, if so then i am sure i can make my way down there and use my discount so you and who ever else can use the room.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
what kind of budget are you looking at? Expedia owns many companies, i was looking at Hotels.com where i have an employee log in which gives better rates. If you pick out a hotel, let me know which one it is and the dates you want and i'll let you know what i can get it for. Oh an how many people you are thinking.

If there is another hotel you want that is not on there let me know what hotel it is and i will see if they have a travel agent discount.