Quantcast

need a suspension kit thread!!!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
In Europe though.
Even at that I may just see how fast..got a rider that is doing redbull surron events he is fast as hell...and I'll get into the 2 other Dorado here he has destroyed and locked up lol

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
Even at that I may just see how fast..got a rider that is doing redbull surron events he is fast as hell...and I'll get into the 2 other Dorado here he has destroyed and locked up lol
last time i send shoes back to the us they were at the fiest sorting station in less than 2 days, took another 14 to finally arrive in l.a.. us postal service is a joke

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
last time i send shoes back to the us they were at the fiest sorting station in less than 2 days, took another 14 to finally arrive in l.a.. us postal service is a joke
Lmao right!
Bobby had his canyon box and all his fox stuff get sent back from Germany for his off season and they lost 2 massive boxes with 3 fox forks, a ton of schwalbe tires his frames and builds...hit Florida and disappeared...

His sponsors threw a fit lol...they denied accountability

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Lmao right!
Bobby had his canyon box and all his fox stuff get sent back from Germany for his off season and they lost 2 massive boxes with 3 fox forks, a ton of schwalbe tires his frames and builds...hit Florida and disappeared...

His sponsors threw a fit lol...they denied accountability
What about NZ? Is that too far? Dougal is on mtbr.com and I have been a fan of his for decades. He is a Manitou know all. Maybe this will help you? shockcraft.co.nz

Avy

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008
You need a whole service kit, or just wipers alone? My local Manitou dealer has some 36mm dorado wiper seals in stock. I can ship it to the us if needed.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm going to piggyback this thread. I need two service kits for Boxxer Ultimate C2's.

SRAM part # 00.4318.025.130

They seem to be out of stock everywhere...

Anyone got any thoughts?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I can try and rename thisbthread or start a suspension part needed thread for sure...with all the shit in hiatus it would be nice to have a shout out...I'm on with all of them damn near daily or putting orders together and constantly having to check stock...fox has been killing me...my kits from 4 months ago got here last week.

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008
Do they have the seals under them..yeah if they have then I need them
I have 2 dorados forks with bent stanchions wipers are toast 1 damper was just rebuilt so I can swap (same guy)View attachment 182706
Yep, with oil seals as well
1664820181932.png

How many sets do You need?

They do have rebound dampers and bushings in stock as well.
1664820457487.png

No info how many of each is in stock right now, but they are available.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'll make a couple calls ...buddy does alot of rockshox..
Thanks. I'm just going on the part # SRAM report that the fork needs, it's still listed in their catalogue...

Screenshot 2022-10-03 122055.jpg

Not urgent as DH season is finished until next June :(

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'll look I think I may have one for my last boxxer I sold and didn't use...I'll have to look..I have another boxxer ultimate but it's brand new so it will be good
I'll eventually need two kits, one for mine and one for wife's.