Quantcast

Need all your expert help and opinions!

BoxDrunken

Chimp
Aug 13, 2009
Hello all at ridemonkey! I think this is my second post :-) i read mostly new to the sport still learning. Though i have a quick question for anyone who would be willing to listen. I currently ride a hard tail Gary fisher i bought a few years back. I was thinking of getting a nice down hill bike and found this Norco VPS-Drop 2004 reviews of it here http://www.mtbr.com/cat/older-categories-bikes/2003-full-suspension/norco/vps-drop/PRD_361458_1509crx.aspx

is 1100$ to much to pay for this rig? as it is in 99% new condition guy never road it!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My very serious business expert opinion is that I not support the aquisition. There are newer bikes to get. I saw a pretty nice yakuza on the RM classfields. Look around for a bit more.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I have a nicely build Ironhorse mkiii for sale. 5.5" of travel, it'll ride most terrain and climbs great. It's not a DH bike by any means but I rode it all through southern california including single track climbs, fast descents, rough stuff and throughly enjoyed it all.

PM me if you might be interested. Im asking $1100 also. It's been freshly built too. LG1+, pike u-turn, vanilla R coil, Mavic/WTB wheelset, thomson bits, saint BB and cranks and juicy five's