Quantcast

need examples of a multi year contract

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
So I'm looking for examples of a multi year contract. It doesn't need to be specific to any industry. Just something that I can look at and maybe nip and tuck to what I need.

Thanks in advance

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ncrider said:
So I'm looking for examples of a multi year contract. It doesn't need to be specific to any industry. Just something that I can look at and maybe nip and tuck to what I need.

Thanks in advance

Sadly, any contract is going to be subject to the type of transaction. There are 6 elements of a contract:

1. offer
  2. acceptance
  3. consideration
  4. legality of subject matter
  5. capacity
  6. intent

Essentially, the contract is used to protect the interests of both parties. The purpose of the specific contract is to outline the terms as stated before, but it also provide protection under the specific laws that govern the type of transaction.

I am a paralegal and not an attorney. I would urge you however to consult with an attorney if your particular situation warrants it.

Regards,

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I also should have stated that a “generic contract more than likely exist since they actually do tend to follow the particular subject matter in question.

OK, that’s enough use of big words for the night, it makes my head hurt. :D

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
So can you send me an example?

I understand all the legal gaurgin. Both my parents are laywers, but there pricks and don't want to give me free advice.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ncrider said:

I understand all the legal gaurgin. Both my parents are laywers, but there pricks and don't want to give me free advice.
I may have some blanks in Word. PM me the type of transaction and I can look around in my binder. (it's in electronic format :) )

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
ncrider said:

im sure there is a lawyer joke in there, but a) i don't know you, and b) you are looking for serious advice

so good luck :thumb:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Any luck finding a suitable contract? is this for Baldy? If so, contact IMBA, CORBA, etc. they probably have a template specific enough for something like this.

ncrider said:

Thanks in advance
multi-year contract? how about a collective bargaining agreement between union & management. i gots lots - all typed up nice and pretty. easy to send, and easy for you to search through for specific stuff you might need.