Quantcast

Need graphic designer with HTML/CSS experience

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I have a few RM HTML pages that I need spruced up. You'd have to do it for glory but I'm sure I could get ya back somehow. PM me with examples of your work.

Thanks!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I have some page comps for a new RM section - I just need someone who can add some minor design elements to make the page a little better looking.

Jou

Monkey
May 16, 2004
Powell/Laramie, Wyoming
There's nothing wrong with the look of the current site, but if you want me to give it a shot go ahead and shoot me a PM. I did a lot of web design like a year and half ago, so we can see what i remember.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Do you need just basic design stuff? or animated flash type stuff? If its just basic design stuff, let me know, I'll see if I can help. Used to fool around with that stuff, just havent had time lately. Anything I can do to help out the :monkey:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Can you hit me with the html files, Complete with the image folders? It might take me some time to squeeze it between jobs here at the office, but I bet I can spruce it up for ya.

BTW I hate fahking with other peoples websites more than I hate a flat tire right at the wrong time, so you are gonna owe me dude, I dunno what but something :monkey: