Quantcast

Need help drawing a very simple schematic!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have a mac, so I dont have paint, which would be perfect for this, but I need some place, maybe online that I can use that is similar with just a elipse/circle tool, rectangles, lines, text, etc. Black and white is fine. I have photoshop, but I cant make it work for crap.
I found one "paint" copy, but it wouldnt let me download the pic to OSX or even save it online.

Any ideas? Trying to make a very simple overview of a fish hatchery for a paper.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Uh, pretty close, thanks. Kind of difficult to use, cant figure out how exactly to send it to myself.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sounds like you need a vector drawing program like Freehand or Illustrator.

I think I have a demo copy of Freehand if you PM your email addy.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Actually, thanks for all the advice. Graphics bailed me out :busted:

Sent me a PM that I could use powerpoint's drawing tools and save it as JPG and then open in photoshop to edit further.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW-

You can make a flow chart with the drawing tools in Excel.

You can even add connectors that stick w/ the symbols so you can move em around.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Are these flying fish??? How the f*#k are they to get from the aerator columns into the raceways???
Well, you retard, the fish don't ever leave the raceways actually. The aerator column simply spills oxygenated water into the raceway from above.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Like MMike was saying, they're all the same. How the f*#k do I know that Asian language it is???
The plane is Taiwanese. The language that is painted on the side of the plane was not in question. Fvckface.