Quantcast

need help finding a trail

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
hey just wondering some one said it was long gone and dead so yah know curiosity it killed the cat and all gettin kinda burt out on 45sec runs

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
cm16white said:
hey just wondering some one said it was long gone and dead so yah know curiosity it killed the cat and all gettin kinda burt out on 45sec runs
Talk to peeps on the walk back up after that 45 sec run. You pretty much have to go with somebody that has been there and knows their way around. Going on your own with just written directions is no guarantee you'll find these trails even if they actually exist...which they don't.

Sasquatch, on the other hand...

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Talk to peeps on the walk back up after that 45 sec run. You pretty much have to go with somebody that has been there and knows their way around. Going on your own with just written directions is no guarantee you'll find these trails even if they actually exist...which they don't.

Sasquatch, on the other hand...
True that! I wne t with a friend who knew the runs and where they were and it made it much easier

its funny five years later and we are still being secret on the old trails.......come on guys.....half the trails are so hidden even if you told someone they still wouldnt find it...PM me, what are you looking for..maybe I know aybe I dont :)

...are you a cop? j/k

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
i wouldnt call them secret to anyone but the forest service with gems like that you want them to last as long as possible there is nothing wrong with people knowing just the forest service coming in and tearing **** out