Quantcast

Need help from anyone with a 2014 small medium or large Giro Aeon

May 16, 2013
Got what I thought was a new medium Aeon off ebay for a good price but after it arrived I'm not so sure I got what I paid for. As advertised it arrived without a date of manufacture or size sticker on the inside, and because there's indications the helmet might not be exactly new I'm wondering if I even got the right size. So I'm writing in to ask for anyone with the same helmet to help out with some measurements.

I've taken a measurement on my 'Medium' Aeon and if you've got a small, medium, or large size 2014 Aeon I'd appreciate some comparison measurements to see if this is indeed a medium. Here's what I got...

The dimension I'm measuring here is starting at the front inside the divot to the rear styro point...

A thinner tape measure would have made positioning the tape a little easier as it was almost too wide to fit into the divot...

And here's where I took the measurement at the rear styro point...a little over 9 3/4"...

If anyone's got a 2014 small, medium, or large version of this helmet please post your measurement and hopefully I'll see if I got what I paid for.

Thanks!

Buddha

Chimp
Oct 27, 2014
I have a medium and the measurement looks right. 9 3/4". I have a 56 head and all my Giro helmets are mediums.