Quantcast

need help getting my bike to double down

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
Hey,

I was seeing if anyone has room for an extra dh bike in their car coming from the Seattle area to Spokane for the Beacon Double Down. I'm coming in from montania and only have my hardtail out here, and from what I hear this course is going to be rather awesome if I can race expert. My dh bike is at my parents house in Kirkland, if you do have room please let me know and we can figure something out. I can throw a little gas/pbr money your way if so. Thanks much for any help, and see all you pnwers there, dh bike or no I'm stoked to race again!

Charlie

Last edited:

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
Hey,

I was seeing if anyone has room for an extra dh bike in their car coming from the Seattle area to Spokane for the Beacon Double Down. I'm coming in from montania and only have my hardtail out here, and from what I hear this course is going to be rather awesome if I can race expert. My dh bike is at my parents house in Kirkland, if you do have room please let me know and we can figure something out. I can throw a little gas/pbr money your way if so. Thanks much for any help, and see all you pnwers there, dh bike or no I'm stoked to race again!

Charlie
Charlie I can bring it out for you give me a call