Quantcast

NEED HELP: White DJ saddle

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
I finish my dream build, and have some money left over (Yes I worked for it, not some spoiled rich kid living off of daddy) and I want to make it look sick.

I want a white dj saddle, any price/wieght, but the only one I can find is http://www.ride-this.com/2006_WTB_Saddle_Jaxon_V_DJ_Race_01-020310083.html

which will work, but the camo will clash soooo bad.

the other one I was looking at was the diety saddle http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=11384 , but there isn't as much white as I would like.

Oh, and it has to be a big soft DJ saddle, not some sorry excuse for a seat road or dh saddle.

Please help me!!!!!!

It is going on a double that has a white gold tooth bash guard, white syncross stem white diety bars and hopefully a white revolution wheelset and white pedals.

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
Thanks for all the responses. Unfortunately, I forgot to say that it has to be standard type of mount, 8 mm rails I believe.

The macneil seat won't work b/c I'd have to buy a new seat post, and the senior uses 7mm rails. I do like "seat 5" (same as the link above it). The only thing i'm not sure about is the size/padding. Right now I have a Kona jump saddle, and love it. Its nice and soft, but its black. Has anyone ridden the demolition seat? is it actually ok to sit on?

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Thanks for all the responses. Unfortunately, I forgot to say that it has to be standard type of mount, 8 mm rails I believe.

The macneil seat won't work b/c I'd have to buy a new seat post, and the senior uses 7mm rails. I do like "seat 5" (same as the link above it). The only thing i'm not sure about is the size/padding. Right now I have a Kona jump saddle, and love it. Its nice and soft, but its black. Has anyone ridden the demolition seat? is it actually ok to sit on?
whats wrong with 7mm rails?
and be honest...dont say they bend too easy-reguardless, all railed seats bend.

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
I thought that w/ 7mm rails I would have to change seat posts. Do I have the wrong idea here? That would be nice if it wasn't the case, b/c then I would have more options.