Quantcast

Need info about Snowshoe riding rates

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Me and a friend will be riding Snowshoe for 5 days the first week of July. I am getting conflicting information when I call the 877-441-4FUN number.

Here is my list of questions:

We want access to all of the shuttle and lift accessible trails and access to the Freeride park. Does the $35 combo pass give us access to all these areas?

Has anyone ridden the BMX track or skatepark? I am thinking of bringing my BMX bike with me, is it worth riding? Does anyone have any pictures? This brings up the next question.

How much is it to ride the BMX track and skatepark? http://www.snowshoemtn.com/summer04/act_outpost.html
This link says it is mega-money to ride there but the girl I spoke to said the fee included equipment rentals. I don't need any equipment, I just need to get in.

Will buying a season pass get me access to all of these area?

Thanks, Rich

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Salami
The Park & Shuttle pass includes access to the bike park, lifts, shuttle, and other bike trails for $35 per day.

The bmx track is very small and needs some TLC. The skate park is small, but fun. Improvements of both are planned, but I am unaware of the timeline. If you lodging with Snowshoe, you'll likely get a "Fun Pass" card that gets you into just about every activity (BMX/skate park, euro bungy, pool, etc) for free. You'll have to stop in and sign a waiver, but it won't cost you a thing.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Originally posted by Hulkamaniac
Salami
The Park & Shuttle pass includes access to the bike park, lifts, shuttle, and other bike trails for $35 per day.
Awesome, thanks.

The bmx track is very small and needs some TLC. The skate park is small, but fun. Improvements of both are planned, but I am unaware of the timeline. If you lodging with Snowshoe, you'll likely get a "Fun Pass" card that gets you into just about every activity (BMX/skate park, euro bungy, pool, etc) for free. You'll have to stop in and sign a waiver, but it won't cost you a thing.
We are staying at Summit but we didn't make the reservations through Snowshoe. We went through this guy: http://condosatsnowshoewv.com/index.htm
How much will we have to pay to ride the skatepark and BMX track? Are there any cool DJ's on the track or elsewhere in the park that a BMX would be fun?