Quantcast

Need Monkey help $$$

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hey i'm going to be doing an MS bike ride on Saturday so i'm hoping some monkies can help me out by pledging some money. i'm supposed to come up with $125 bucks in pledge money to do the ride. i'm asking for any Monkeys out there that has a buck or two to donate to a good cause.
Here's the link to the ride.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/was/event/event_detail.asp?e=8222

The ride is next Saturday so i'll take any donations up until this Friday June 3.

If you decide to help out, paypal me at Kelowna7@hotmail.com, and don't worry i won't scam out and pocket the dough. :rolleyes: :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Excellent cause! Just don't take my money and head to Nigeria. :think:

In the grand tradition started by johnbryanpeters....

Payment Sent To: Kelowna7@hotmail.com
Account Status: Verified Personal Member (2)
Type: Service
Amount: $10.00 USD
Total Amount: $10.00 USD
Email Subject: Ho payment
Note: I forgot to leave the money on the dresser, so here ya go.

:D

Ride hard Skookum. I hope you get many many donations!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KeeblerElf said:
Can't we just pledge on the form online on the MS site if you give us your first and last name??

I saw this page:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/was/home/epledge_search_1.asp
Hey cool!! haha i didn't know about that page, this is my first year doing this and this is all last minute stuff.

Yah go to that page type in Tim Banning. My team is BBTC. State of Washington. You'll know you got the right guy when Normandy Park pops up.

Thanks everyone, gotta go back to work, so much for being laid off.... (Roofing is so unpredictable...)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Thanx for everyone who pitched in, you guys rock, and roll, you know who you are.
JonnyB!!!! i sent you a pm brother!

i'm super close to actually reaching the $125 which is the standard pledge goal, i really didn't think i could get that close with such little time. i sure would appreciate it if anyone has a buck or two, or some change in their car ash tray.

Definately prefer going the MS link route that KeeblerElf linked up (thanx man)

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/wa...ge_search_1.asp
Tim Banning
BBTC
Washington

Saturday is ride day of course if you wanna donate after the ride just donate. That's alot easier anyways. :p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Serial Midget said:
I already pledged douglas $25.00 yesterday... now I feel disloyal. I am a bad man. :dead:
haha it's all goin to the same cause. But still no taco's for you...

Thinking seriously of doing a big loop Mt. St. Helens last weekend of this month you down? Doin it a little different by doing a loop, starting from the East side of the volcano, pretty much where we stopped for our break at Plains of Abraham trail. Saves on drive time and such, but a little longer ride with more elevation loss and gain....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Skookum said:
haha it's all goin to the same cause. But still no taco's for you...

Thinking seriously of doing a big loop Mt. St. Helens last weekend of this month you down? Doin it a little different by doing a loop, starting from the East side of the volcano, pretty much where we stopped for our break at Plains of Abraham trail. Saves on drive time and such, but a little longer ride with more elevation loss and gain....
Drive bad. Ride good.

What about 7/2 or 7/3? I'm looking for something epic on the 12th or 13th of June but have plans for the last 2 weekends. ???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Serial Midget said:
Drive bad. Ride good.

What about 7/2 or 7/3? I'm looking for something epic on the 12th or 13th of June but have plans for the last 2 weekends. ???
ok i'll keep in touch i have quite a few people wanting to go so maybe the 4th of july weekend would be a better bet. One is a lead nurse that works in the burn trauma center something tells me that that might be a busy time for him though. :think:

Definately this route is much more epic.

And thanks KeeblerElf! :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Awesomeness yah that got me over the top by $1($126 total). Haha Jerry Lewis ain't got nothin on me! Thanks again everybody, the goal was met in last minute pledges and i really didn't think it would happen.
i gotta say it feels pretty damn good having all you help to meet the goal for a good cause.
Tomorrows the day, i'll be sure to stir up some good Earth with my wheels in honor of all the cool monkeys that pledged some dough.
:thumb: :dancing: :thumb: :dancing: :thumb: :dancing: :dancing: :thumb: :dancing: :thumb: