Quantcast

Need New bars

MattAllDay

Chimp
Jun 18, 2010
I was ridding recently an Bent my handle bars i need new ones weight isn't an issue im mainly looking for something that can handle some abuse. Its a
31.8 mm diameter thanks guys :thumb:

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006

Raceface Atlas FR - 05." rise, 780mm wide, comes in a lot of different colours, i like it

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
I second the RaceFace Atlas FR bars. Tons of color options. 31" and can obviously be trimmed down to the length you want. Ive got mine at 30 and they are perfect.

Aug 4, 2008
Had experience with Burgtec RideWide's - I was super happy until I bent them. Since I wasn't ready to pay for premium on Burgtec I bought RaceFace Atlas which make me supper happy now.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
I fully agree with the Deity Black Labels. They are awesome bars. I have been running them for 3 weeks now with the Deity DM stem strong combo. I have been running Dirty30s and other Deity bars for the past 3 years, they are a highly underated company.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Are you serious about suggesting the atlas as the bars that can take the abuse? I know quite a few ppl with bent atlas. The only fancy thing about them are the colors, but dartmoor bikes does the same for 1/2 the price and similary low weight (if not a lower one).

If you want durable bars go with element technic nickel wide. I use trees as brakes because my brakes are a moody italian girl. Crash all the time and they are perfectly straight. The real weight is pretty nice too for a 760 bar - 299g. Renthals are a good option too.