Quantcast

need old version of yahoo messenger.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
anyone know where i can get the old version of yahoo messenger or maybe could burn it onto a disc and send it to me? got a computer and hate the new yahoo.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
I;ve got the 5.6 01355 version for you. Dated at 3-12-2003. Pm me your yahoo adres and i email it you tonight, from my yahooadres. I think that is the one you are looking for.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
I saw that the install package is.. 2.74 mb and the addons from yahoo messenger are 6.28 mb that is a total 9.02 mb. You can attach files up to a total message size of 10.0MB in a yahoo account, so it must fit.. if you won't have alot extra of mails in it.

i believe you have to run the install package and it runs by itselfs usaully.

Ok greetings... i'll send the package right away to you.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Ok edit: i installed the program and the only thing you need is the install package. So the total of mb send to you according to yahoo mail attachment program is 3731 kb. Or 3.7 mb.

Tazha

Chimp
Sep 4, 2005
If any one can help me I am in the same situation had the old version updated now can't get the old version back of yahoo messenger. All my friends are still on the old version and can not talk with them any one have old version? See it has been awhile since this has posted. So let me know.
Hope someone can help