Quantcast

Need place to stay in Houston Tx or close by

magimerlin

Chimp
Feb 15, 2006
Houston, Tx
Hi my name is Jay Furness. In about two weeks I will be moving to Houston. I am attending school there, at Universal Technical Institute for auto body work. I start on the 23rd. As the title suggests I am looking for a place to live while I am there, just over a year. I know that none of you know me, so that is a smudge in my plans already. I pretty much stay to myself. I am a mountain biker, I dable with photography when I have time, and I love my cars. I am 29 years old (on the 15th that is), so I am an adult. If anyone has a spare room and would like to rent it out I can pay about 300.00 a month including utilities. Like I said none of you know me but if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I am actually (hopefully) leaving New Hampshire in the middle to the end of next week. I am driving out. So I am cutting it pretty close. Every time I think I have a place with another student and I tell them I will take the room they end up renting it to someone else. I am running out of time. I have plenty of refferences if needed. Feel free to call me or email me for any info you might want from me. My cell number is- 1-603-300-0621 and my email is magimerlin@comcast.net Thank you all very much and if all works out I will be mtb'ing in Houston in a couple weeks. Again thank you for any help you can offer.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
If they let complete strangers stay for free after the hurricane, surely they'll let you pay to stay. Wait, some of them may still be in shock that some of the refugees chose to rob and kill people.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
If they let complete strangers stay for free after the hurricane, surely they'll let you pay to stay. Wait, some of them may still be in shock that some of the refugees chose to rob and kill people.
i was going to recommended he move to the SW side and just ack like he was from nola. I think everyone just got 6month extensions on free housing.
Too bad they aren’t handing out fema checks anymore, those were awesome!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
i was going to recommended he move to the SW side and just ack like he was from nola. I think everyone just got 6month extensions on free housing.
Too bad they aren’t handing out fema checks anymore, those were awesome!
I chuckled but it's not really funny. I can't believe how much they gave away and how much they will then spend prosecuting them.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
my map shows that's near the 1960 ritchy road area. if that's true there's plenty of CHEAP apts in that area. if you go a little more north to the Spring or Woodlands area you can find just as cheap but maybe not so hoodie.