Quantcast

Need some help please

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
okay so i have this project that i have to do for a class at school and my topic is bikes in the 1960's (everybodys topics where from the 1960's so i wanted to do somthing relevent to me) does anybody have any good websites or books on this topic? anything will greatly be appreciated.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
yep i got the stuff off of there site i was just wondering if anybody knew of anything else cause i think i need like 5 sources with 3 of them internet and the other two have to be somthing else

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
due tomorrow?? This probably won't help then. I know a guy in the Seattle area that collects and restores old bikes. He used to race back in the day and now has a pretty big collection of old TDF bikes and others that he likes "just because". He'll give you an earful of bike history if you let him. He'd be a good guy to get some first hand information from but not if you're up against the wire and needing this finished by tomorrow.

ever seen wooden rims? How about wooden rims on a wooden bike? Pretty interesting what they tried back then.