Quantcast

Need some help

which one

• Total voters

Zach

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
The mouth of the Rat
I've been urban,xc,dirtjumping for almost 2 years now and mypoor Hardrock xc cant take any more. Im looking for an Big upgrade from my hardrock so im looking at a

-Specialized P.2 (looks kinda heavy)
-Specialized P.2 Cr-Mo
and the...
-Felt Double shot

The max i wanna spend is 1100$

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
well if it was me id find a frame for sale used or new and build it up custom. if your patient and use some used parts you could build a wayy wayy sicker bike than any ot those listed.

lets say when i sold my yeti hardtail for 300
add another 250 or so for a used sherman jumper or flick (and cut down the travel to 3 or 4 inches MAX)
used wheelset from the sanj- 200 for a king on a singletrack and a hayes 20mm on a d521
deity bar, stem, crank for 210 or so
e13 supercharger and micro ring around 60 or so.
misc other used parts and your right around 1100 with an awesome bike with parts you want that wont break

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
dexter said:
well if it was me id find a frame for sale used or new and build it up custom. if your patient and use some used parts you could build a wayy wayy sicker bike than any ot those listed.

lets say when i sold my yeti hardtail for 300
add another 250 or so for a used sherman jumper or flick (and cut down the travel to 3 or 4 inches MAX)
used wheelset from the sanj- 200 for a king on a singletrack and a hayes 20mm on a d521
deity bar, stem, crank for 210 or so
e13 supercharger and micro ring around 60 or so.
misc other used parts and your right around 1100 with an awesome bike with parts you want that wont break
or that would be cool to.... :thumb: