Quantcast

Need some personal help from the Montana folks

TenaciousT

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
Hey,
I'm lookin for some help and I'd appriciate whatever you could offer. I'm living in the bay area right now, but i'd like to move out around then end of Jan. I've been working in a shop for the past 2 years and I'd like to continue working for one. I'm looking in the Missoula/Hamilton area for a quality shop that might be looking for possible employment. Also, I'm looking for a possible job as an EMT as I'll have my lic hopefully by then. The only reason i'm asking is because I'm not too familiar with the area and I need to start figuring out what i'm going to do in the next couple months. Any leads on housing would be cool, but that might be pushing it.

Thanks in advance

ride hard
-Tom

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Big Sky Cyclery, Bike Works, Bike Dr all in Missoula

Red Barn Cycle in Darby, the owner is on RM. His name is Chad and he is a super nice guy. Do a search on yahoo for his website.

I cant remember the name of the shop in Hamilton but the owner is a nice guy named Mike.

For your best shot at employment call Big Sky

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
what kanter said. its awesome up here and the riding is perfect. also there is more raw talent up here than i have seen in one place. the shops are sick. ill talk to my buddy whos an emt up here and see what he has to say

TenaciousT

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
sweet guys, i totally appriciate all the input. My now ex-girlfriend moved up there a little bit ago and i wanted to keep my options open if something were to happen. I'll save all the info and see what my plans look like in january.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
shoot me a pm when your heading up and well ride and ican show your around town and all the hottie college girls

about housing: how much? where in location to what? house? appt? rooms? pets? etc. one of my good girlfriends parents own lambros reality so they can look around for ya before you get here. your gonna love this town

TenaciousT

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
housing shouldnt be super expensive. like a studio or 1 bdrm. cost is relative cuz i live in cali so i wouldnt want to spend a ton of money. i'll def shoot you a message. even if i dont move, i'll prob come up next year for some riding and i'll hit you guys up