Quantcast

Need some solid freeridin....please PM

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
What up guys.... man i need some freeridin in virginia. Some nice freeridin where i dont have to go all the way out to snowshoe for.........If any one has ladders, dj's, anything thats solid can u PM me directions! Now i know people dont just go tellin random people about where their spots are. Man i dont even know where the 495's are........ i cant take much more of this, hook me up!!!!!. I need some ridin. if anyone were to tell me, its very unlikely i would ride them this year. winters almost here and it time to hang up the bike and bring out the board. I just wanna know where some solid riding is! Ive been bikin five years and understand jump and riding maintainence so i wouldnt be trashin stuff every which way and i would never bring people along to ride with me. Anyway just wonderin if anyone would be nice enough to give a deprived guy some good ridin around here.

I already posted this in the DH forum people were really harsh. I know people dont like to tell random people about their tight spots but help a guy out. As soon as i get some ladders up at my place anyone can come ride just call to make sure im home hahaha

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
there's a DJ session planned for tomorrow, http://www.dcstreet.com/viewtopic.php?t=99

you should show up for that. the best way to ride someone else's spots is to get invited or invite yourself along for a ride. there's also a buncha fun stuff up in the frederick watershed. those rides happen nearly every weekend. same deal applies.