Quantcast

Need some taller bars, input

Sep 19, 2008
Central Alamance County
Looking to eliminate lower back pain while riding the full rigid ToP. Currently on Diabolus risers, 1.5" and a zero rise Kore stem. Was looking at leaving the stem and going to a 3" rise bar. The fork is a DMR trailblade in white so was looking at the Wingbar but its out of stock everywhere. Can't find a place to buy Nem-Pro's Folsom bar, 2.6". Looked at the bada-bing bar from Black Market and the NS Jalapeno, not available in white. I'm 6'3" and with the low headset stack and rigid fork the bars are just too low.
Any other bars I should consider and why? Also like the look of Diety bars. I'm a big guy and crash fairly often so need a strong bar. What you got?

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
If i were you i would go with a 3 inch rise blk mrkt bada bing bar, unless you want an atomlab pimp 3 inch rise bar. those are legit too. I personally dont like 3 inch rise bars, but some of my friends have them and they seem to feel nice.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
Blackmarket's 3" rise bars are for 25.4 clamp area.

I just got a set of the badaBoom bars in 3" x 25.4, they felt a bit big from my 2.75 NS Jalapeno's, but I was bunny hopping higher. Will see this week how they run on the trails. They also felt a little flexy.

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
id get blk market bada bingss in whitee.

hah not only cuz i run them but theyre are the nicest bars ive ridden with.
and they got the little pin up girl on em :biggrin:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
If you like some backsweep, you could go with the 3" Chase bars. You could probably find them for cheap somewhere. I dig em.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
Brad usually deals direct for his products so send nempro an email or check on eBay like previously stated.

Sep 19, 2008
Central Alamance County
Thanks for all the input. Local consensus is Bada Bings and it appears you guys like them also. I will look for Nem-Pro on ebay or e-mail Brad, I like the custom bar approach. Not a big Atomlab fan. I agree no aluminum bars with the rigid fork. A little flex in the bar would be good. Thanks again!

Smacks-

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Stay away from BadaBings with rigids. They flex alot even with sus!

I've got NemPro Street bars. They're fantastic, other than the fact that they're bent. When I can get my **** together they'll be sent to Brad for warranty.

His rep here's far from stellar, but all dealings I've had with him haven't been anything out of the ordinary.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Stay away from BadaBings with rigids. They flex alot even with sus!

I've got NemPro Street bars. They're fantastic, other than the fact that they're bent. When I can get my **** together they'll be sent to Brad for warranty.

His rep here's far from stellar, but all dealings I've had with him haven't been anything out of the ordinary.
The Nempro bars bent??