Quantcast

Need to get to Twin Parks

cdf294

Chimp
Jan 18, 2005
Austin, TX.
Delays,delays.
I have been waiting for my wheels to arrive. With the beautiful weather, I've been wanting to get to Twin Parks all week since I'm on vacation. The weather will probably turn to crap about the time I get my bike completely reassembled.
Any good trails there for the "not so hardcore yet" kind of riders?
I've built a DH bike that should take the abuse but not so sure about my body yet.

chinoloco

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Austin, TX
I hadn't been out there since the beginning days, but talked to some boys today that frequent the spot and they said that anyone from beginner to semi pro can get that out there and have a hell of a good time.

We're heading out there tomorrow morning.

cdf294

Chimp
Jan 18, 2005
Austin, TX.
The place sounds perfect- wish I were able to go.
I finally re-assembled the bike and now I need to leave town tomorrow.
Oh well, I will make it out sooner or later.

Thanks for the response.

chinoloco

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Austin, TX
Got back out there today and it is every bit what they said it was. Shane and his team are doing one hell of a job out there. Twin Parks is the real deal. Definitely have to head out there for the race. Shane was working on the 4x course today. It's going to be the bomb.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
oops.
well you missed my nasty crash today, and some racing action as well. We got a whole bunch of stuff done. The MTX course is so rad. Its as much fun to watch as it is to ride. Next weekend it should be finished.