Quantcast

Need Your Help!

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
I have partnered up my shop (the ride bike shop) with a new shop in DC called BicycleSPACE. It is at 5th and I streets NW. Here is where I need your help. The owners are open to bringing in some downhill gear and bikes, however only if I can convince them that there is a market. That is where you come in!
Hey guys and gals, I need your help to bring some DH and Freeride stuff to the DC, NOVA, MD area. Without your help this wont happen!

I need all of you to call the shop at 202-962-0123 and ask if we have any Downhill or Freeride bikes in stock....when they say no then ask for any Full face helmets, or accessories. I need your help to do this right. I have the opportunity to turn this into a Germantown Cycles type of shop to carry some DH stuff. I am trying to convince them right now to get the New KONA OPERATOR DH bike in the store as a Demo. The bike is noice! under 40#s out of the box.

Anyway spread the word and start blowing up the phones here and you will see DH Freeride and Street stuff start happening here...but without you it wont. Please dont dissapoint!

Remember call 202-962-0123 and have influence in the shop!

Thanks,
Adam Buccolo

B@Dfi$H

Chimp
Sep 26, 2010
I stopped by today they have a nice shop the guy at the counter said they were waiting for the 2011 models to get some demos. Nice to see new business start up.