Quantcast

Neethling on Mongoose

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Is there any Mongoose in SA or are they Meerkats or are they the same thing, anyway word oon the the DIRT grapevine is Andrew Neethling is on Mongoose for 2006!

Let the tribal is so 90's debate start.....................................now!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
This is the first I have heard about it. If it is true, it would be a great addition to the team. I've ridden the new Mongoose, it will be a great race bike...

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
andrew is new to the team for 06 & i believe 07 as well...i'm super stoked to have him on the team, he's an awsome rider with more potential then he can see right now. it's going to be fun watching him race with full support behind him with only going fast to worry about.

biker 3, is brian schmith the only guy you've ever seen with his shirt off at the races/sign up line?
i'm bummed to see brian not on the team as he is a super humble and a awsome guy to travel with...when you spend a lot of weeks on the road with the same people it can be rough.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Glad to see EC said something....i've been going nutz wanting to say something, but had to keep my lips shut! SOOOOOOO STOKED to see Needles on Mongoose! & although i have absolutely nothing to do with it, i'm super greatful to the Turner/Honda team that they kept such a talent on the MTB circuit! Needles is gonna have a bright future ahead of him!

biker3

Turbo Monkey
BC VAN said:
andrew is new to the team for 06 & i believe 07 as well...i'm super stoked to have him on the team, he's an awsome rider with more potential then he can see right now. it's going to be fun watching him race with full support behind him with only going fast to worry about.

biker 3, is brian schmith the only guy you've ever seen with his shirt off at the races/sign up line?
i'm bummed to see brian not on the team as he is a super humble and a awsome guy to travel with...when you spend a lot of weeks on the road with the same people it can be rough.
Twas a joke Mr. Carter. Keep shreddin.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
no prob... i just get bummed out when i hear people slam schmith...he really is a humble super nice guy.

i just got word from our main r & d guy and i guess andrew has been getting some time in on the new bikes and is getting excited about the up coming season. should be fun

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
BC VAN said:
no prob... i just get bummed out when i hear people slam schmith...he really is a humble super nice guy.

i just got word from our main r & d guy and i guess andrew has been getting some time in on the new bikes and is getting excited about the up coming season. should be fun
I used to see him out at the local BMX track all the time. He's a super nice guy, who is also really, really fast on the track. He's one of the few guys who could hang with the AA pros on a hardtail...

Sep 10, 2001
I've known Brian Schmith for a long time... If that guy was able to totally focus himself on the riding, it would be unreal.... He is way better on a bike than most people will ever know...

Brian

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Good news for needles, strange how I told chip (pacific cycle manager) for 3 years to get Needles, Graves and Kintner on goose or GT....atleast he got 2 out of 3 right for once.

Looks like EC will now be the star of Clay Porter movies, since they always have about 4 hours of needles coverage in them. ;-)

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Brian Peterson said:
I've known Brian Schmith for a long time... If that guy was able to totally focus himself on the riding, it would be unreal.... He is way better on a bike than most people will ever know...

Brian
George Bush seems like a nice guy...but he is not good at his job.

:nopity:

Sep 10, 2001
stiksandstones said:
George Bush seems like a nice guy...but he is not good at his job.

:nopity:
Like I said, if.... But he just doesn't seem to be able take that next step mentally that would get him on to the podium more often....

Brian

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
biker3 said:
Nope its a new rule in 2006 that all couples must be on the same team. Jill and Brynn on Gifted+Talented, Sam and Sab on Angry Kittens.
Yeah and I dont know if the guys are happy about the new rules...coming in and taking their chump change.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
biker3 said:
Nope its a new rule in 2006 that all couples must be on the same team. Jill and Brynn on Gifted+Talented, Sam and Sab on Angry Kittens.
Makes sense, saves on lodging costs since they only need one bed for two riders.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
biker3 said:
so that means Hannah Stevens & Mick Hannah will be on the same team too? THAT would be interesting to see! Hannah & Hannah on C-dale or G-fisher

DHanamal said:
Makes sense, saves on lodging costs since they only need one bed for two riders.

hmmm....how can i get on the same team as say... Sari Joergensen?!?! :drool: :love:

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
DylanDeanDesign said:
hmmm....how can i get on the same team as say... Sari Joergensen?!?! :drool: :love:
Tell me when you figure that one out. But be careful, I hear she's a feisty one. I imagine she's the same way in the sack. :thumb:

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
So if I get it right, Jill should ride for GT in '06
OR
is it Bryn that should ride for Yeti in '06

Confused!?!:confused:

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
one time i saw needles at the trails and he is so cocky, what a bad call, if mongoose wants to make a comeback, like to the status of "rad" they should sponsor someone with some skill.