Quantcast

Neighbor War!!!!

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
stinkyboy said:
What is this device you speak of? My searches come up blank.
If it's what I'm thinking of, my dad had one for his dogs. It was a collar that you put on the dog, and when they barked, it made a high pitch squeal. Very quiet for us humans, but the dogs heard it. The dogs hated it. It got to the point if they were barking, all you had to do was pretend you were going over to the counter where the collar was stored and they would STFU. It's almost like it turned them into big sissys.

I'm sure this is just an external mountable version.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
Have you ever had a neighbor dog that barked incessantly? It's like a Chinese water torture. After a few sleepless nights a person can go *MAD* and do things they wouldn't normally do.......

-S.S.-
YES! I love dogs! But this little fricking dog is driving me nuts. I haven't slept well in ages! Enough is enough.

It's so bad. "YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP" all day and all night.

Just the fact that the dog's owner encourages this dog to bark and yap all day is the icing on the cake. The owner is some 20 something LA socialite that pretty much got the dog because Paris Hilton and a number of other hollywood hipsters have these stupid dogs.

Talking to her about it doesn't do anything. She has some sugardaddy taking care of her, so she basically just coasts through life not caring about anything.

She lives in an apartment complex. I don't know how her neighbors handle it.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
johnbryanpeters said:
The asshat club :rolleyes:
Oh come on, who here hasn't thought at least once about killing a little yippy dog?

They're punteriffic!

Lighten up.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
go buy a bow with a few broadhead arrows. walk up on a neighbors roof or some other high point and pin the dog right to the ground. the arrow will probably go through it up to the feathers and the dog isnt big enough to get it out of the ground

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
My foreign neighbors upstairs are starting to bug me. They are some sort of foreign culture that forces the women to wear head scarves and moo moos while the father and son can where whatever they want. I don't know if there are multiple wives or a grandmother, mom, dauther thing going on but there is at least six people living there in a two bedroom apt. They slop their mop water off the top deck so that is splashes all over my windows that are too high up to clean without buying a super extendo squeegie. We have a security bldg but they always leave the front door blocked open since they are too cheap to buy keys for all the family members which means if they get locked out(all the time) they will incessantly beep everyone in the bldg while never speaking into the mic until someone lets them in. The "dad" likes to come out on his deck every so often and hork the nastiest loogies you ever heard and sploosh them over the deck in front of my window. Oh yeah, and the clothesline they hang up on their balcony tends to come undone and drape down over mine so they can spread around the third world charm.

This thread has given me some great ideas. Thanks all.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
one time, for about a weeks time, there was a lady who lived across the street (above the crappy resturant, in an apt.) she would come home at 6 in the morning and call out to her daughter to let her in.
she would call out "Puuutaa..." over and over in a high pitched voice.

Puta is Bitch in spanish...:D
we still laugh about that one.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
luken8r said:
go buy a bow with a few broadhead arrows. walk up on a neighbors roof or some other high point and pin the dog right to the ground. the arrow will probably go through it up to the feathers and the dog isnt big enough to get it out of the ground
Doggie lawn darts, the best new game ever!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Jam a screwdriver in the thermostat, or cut the radiaotor hose... Thats allot of dough...

Fill a garbage bag with shaving cream and pee, put the opening in the mail box door or slip it under the door, and squeeze it all out into the room. Or if your really good you jump on it and it goes all over the place...

Bugs are not a good idea as they will probably bother you too, but no body ever mentioned snakes, and they fit under doors pretty easilly...... :devil: :dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Call the cops. Seriously.

-S.S.-
If a dog is constantly yapping 9 times out of 10 it is because it is neglected and bored out of its mind. Do the dog a favor and call the cops, maybe the owner will then pay it some attention.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Radiator hose? They're like $7.50........ :think:

-S.S.-
Yes, but the idea is they drive and the engine over heats and the heads get warped.

Or you can just do what i did to our Korean neighbors at boarding school...

Take all their books and dip them in elmers...

Then when they come and try to kick your ass you await them with, the extended cassete whip. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mack said:
Yes, but the idea is they drive and the engine over heats and the heads get warped.

Or you can just do what i did to our Korean neighbors at boarding school...

Take all their books and dip them in elmers...

Then when they come and try to kick your ass you await them with, the extended cassete whip. :)
Where in the hell do you get a tub of Elmers big enough to dip books in?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

And what the hell is the "extended cassette whip"? And why is it bold? :confused:

-S.S.-

I took a normal casset whip and added about another foot of chain, and smaked the crazy korean with the buisness end when he came in with his shirt off ready to kick my ass. Its bold for that extra touch of basdass.

We got the elmers from the popsicle section in the art building.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
mack said:
I took a normal casset whip and added about another foot of chain, and smaked the crazy korean with the buisness end when he came in with his shirt off ready to kick my ass. Its bold for that extra touch of basdass.

We got the elmers from the popsicle section in the art building.
I feel confident in saying this.

We still have no idea what a casset (or cassette) whip or whatever the hell you are trying to type is.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
I suppose. If you have access to the top of the hose. Which would require opening the hood, I guess. Wouldn't you notice the steam boiling out from under the hood, though? :think:

-S.S.-
Let's just agree that if you cut Mack's radiator hose, despite spillage, steam and idiot lights, he would continue driving until the engine seized.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
I suppose. If you have access to the top of the hose. Which would require opening the hood, I guess. Wouldn't you notice the steam boiling out from under the hood, though? :think:

-S.S.-
The steam part is the weakness in his plan. But then if they open the hood and get hit in the face with a blast of super hot steam then I guess thats a form of neighbor war.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I've been told that liquid sandpaper works wonders for car finishes. I am a fan of the valve stem approach. It's hilarious watching people flat bed their cars away over flat tires.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
pixelninja said:
Sheesh. Isn't this a biking forum?

That'd be a chain whip :thumb:

Even a Google search for the term "cassette whip" doesn't turn up anything besides baking and audio references.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
when I was down at UCSC visiting a friend, one guy was down the hall in his room with a girl asleep. so, we duct taped his door shut from the outside.
it looked something like this.

*editors note: that isn't the picture of what we did, just an example

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
manziman said:
when I was down at UCSC visiting a friend, one guy was down the hall in his room with a girl asleep. so, we duct taped his door shut from the outside.

Open door, cut with scissors, walk out completely unbothered.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
manziman said:

I made a wall of cinder blocks in front of my RA's door, then tipped the wall so it leaned in on his door. When he opened it the whole works came crashing in.

I stole the door off the room across the hall once. Took the guys a few hours to figure out it was gone and even longer to find it. My inability to stop laughing almost gave away the fact that I had done it.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
my friend has told me about a few that he did to his neighbors car. put acorns in the gas tank, pissed in the gass tank, and he stole all the light bulbs for the exterior of the car.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:
I would also tend to wonder what the verb "to smake" means.
What you've neve taken an extended casset whip and smaked a crazy korean with the buisness end of it?

:think:

You're not very basdass.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
manziman said:
somebody got teased a lot in college...
If you mean teased as in lame ass idiots who forget that those doors open inwards and duct tape has no real affect or won't slow anyone down who in turn got their door knob chained to the opposite wall so they couldn't open the door at all until almost 23 hours later when the RA finally let them out.