Quantcast

Neighbor War!!!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
If you mean teased as in lame ass idiots who forget that those doors open inwards and duct tape has no real affect or won't slow anyone down who in turn got their door knob chained to the opposite wall so they couldn't open the door at all until almost 23 hours later when the RA finally let them out.
Go easy on Manziman, man.

He's *one* of the many resident retards around here. :p

-S.S.-

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Go easy on Manziman, man.

He's *one* of the many resident retards around here. :p

-S.S.-
Dude, that's not cool.

You just dissed retards everywhere.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
DRB said:
door knob chained to the opposite wall so they couldn't open the door at all until almost 23 hours later when the RA finally let them out.
been there
except it was handcuffs, chain, handcuffs. good luck getting it open w/o the keys.
:nuts:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
luken8r said:
been there
except it was handcuffs, chain, handcuffs. good luck getting it open w/o the keys.
:nuts:
Were you smart enought to pull the pins out of the hinges and open the door from the other side?

Feb 23, 2005
Spokanada
manziman said:
when I was down at UCSC visiting a friend, one guy was down the hall in his room with a girl asleep. so, we duct taped his door shut from the outside.
it looked something like this.

*editors note: that isn't the picture of what we did, just an example
Reminded me of one we pulled in college. Same trick, just leave the top open. Then fill the space with the guts from the bean bag chain in the lounge. Sit back and enjoy.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Make a smile face out of Bologna on his hood. After a day in the sun it will be a primer smile face the bologna takes off the paint.

In college we had steel doors. We would push the door back against the frame and stuff pennies glued together in between the jam and the door. This would cause enough friction to not allow the dead bolt to be undone therefore locking the person into their room. Good stuff if you do it right, if not a pretty lame trick.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
HenryTheHammer said:
Reminded me of one we pulled in college. Same trick, just leave the top open. Then fill the space with the guts from the bean bag chain in the lounge. Sit back and enjoy.
You see - that's how it's supposed to be done. Completely different trick when you do something like popcorn or beans like that.

Manzi's version was just kind of dumb.

-S.S.-

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
HenryTheHammer said:
My laptop screen width cut this off at "guts" and I just knew that the next part was going to be "from the biology lab."

Now that would be kick ass.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The best neighbor war practical joke:

Wait till they are asleep, and break into their house.

Drag one of them out into the street and start to pummel his godamn face in with an axe handle.

BAAAHAHAHAAAHA!!11!
:thumb:

He'll be all, "OH MY GOD STOP!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

And you'll be like, "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU DIPSH*T!!"
:heart: :heart:

And then you cave in his skull with your boot after he's passed out from the beating...
:D :love:

LOL!!!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I dated this chick who'd gone to CalTech (yeah, enginerd. yeah, not that hot. But actually smart as hell a ton of fun...)

Anyhow, I used the term "Rat-****" around her one day. In the Marines, that meant to rifle through someone's stuff and take the best bits for yourself. (Storage bins, rations, whatever).

And she says, "Oh, you guys rat-**** in the Marines, too? We did that in college." I realized with some trepidation that our definitions of this verb weren't the same. So I hesitantly asked what rat-**** meant to her...hoping it would be an out-of bed connotation (for the first time in my life, possibly).

And she explained that at CalTech, rat-****ing someone meant that you took a lab rat by the tail, dipped it in liquid nitrogen, and ran it into someone's dorm room, smashing it on the floor and sending the frozen shards all over the place, whereupon they immediately began to thaw, being in such small bits.

Might be hard to do to a neighbor, but it's worth a thought...

MD