Quantcast

Nelson Again!!!...

Apr 3, 2007
Spokane
Had soooo much fun the first time....Going again!!!...Planning to leave Spokane @ 8:00 on Sat. (Sept. 19)...ride all day,spend the night (i.e. drink beer)...ride sunday then come back about 6.....got room....anyone down?????

Attachments

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
How long does it take to get there from Spokane? Have you been there before? Do you know where to go and all the good trails? We could meet ya.

Apr 3, 2007
Spokane
How long does it take to get there from Spokane? Have you been there before? Do you know where to go and all the good trails? We could meet ya.
Took me 3hrs from Spokane to Nelson...Went a week ago and it is tons of fun...Got a map and have ridden three of the trails in the Mountain Station area. The parking area is only a few blocks from downtown and then it is all right there. Kind of like a big, well built, well marked, Beacon hill. You have to push up, but the guys @ Sacred Ride might be able to tell us of a shuttle route?....There are other areas around the actual town of Nelson to ride w/more vert, but I have never been to those areas...Do have them on the map though...