Quantcast

Nemesis Project pic's from SeaOtter

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Well since the 22.2mm bars thread is more for handle bar questions i thought I post up all the photos I could find online from SeaOtter
for those who might have missed the Nem-Pro booth or didn't have a chance to get out to the experience that is the Aqua Beaver

To start it off here's a shot of the new DeathMobile color Trans Brown :shocked:

Double Agent 4x race frame

Secret Agent front triangle view W/ shot of new street stem

New Prototype bar and stem combo

Shot of the Nemesis Project booth after Saturdays storm , notice the sag in the middle this damage was caused when the EZ-Up blew away wile we wernt there . Thanks to the guys from FOX deluxe and the Gilrs from Dude Girl for saving our booth :clapping:

Close up of the ass end of the new stem

Me and the Otter chilling in the Nem-Pro VIP lounge on the inflatble sofa !:picsstfu:

PHOTO CREDIT :
first pic = BEOLIN from MTBR
next 3 pic's = Jeff Thrasher
Last three = Kris from Tahoe Event Photo !!
( PM Dukes of Tahoe for all your Tahoe/Dowineville vacation photo needs ! )

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Definitely some of the sweetest rides at the Otter this year. Wanted to introduce myself but things were jamming at the booth each time I came by. I was glad to see what looked like lots of buzzzz happening.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
brad, trans brown detahmobile, bars and fork. NOW!!! that frame color is so cool, actually scrath that, all of that is awesome!!!! gimmee

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Everything looks incredible. I love my Secret Agent. I am trying to get some funds together for a Double Agent and the trans brown has me thinking. Nice stuff as always Brad...

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
agh, i was there on saturday but for some reason i couldn't find the booth. did you take off early? i really wanted to see the new stuff, it looks ballin'.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
agh, i was there on saturday but for some reason i couldn't find the booth. did you take off early? i really wanted to see the new stuff, it looks ballin'.

We closed the booth down early Saturdy , the rain way too much to handle .:disgust1:

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
yeye **** yea brad happy 420 dude, myne was epic and i hope yours was too. That was a sic sea otter wish I coulda stayed... annother month till I can bike dude....fuuckkkk im dieing dude well hope to see ya soon dude peaceee

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
yeye **** yea brad happy 420 dude, myne was epic and i hope yours was too. That was a sic sea otter wish I coulda stayed... annother month till I can bike dude....fuuckkkk im dieing dude well hope to see ya soon dude peaceee
Did you get my world blunt text on 4:20 ?

Hang in their buddy only another month to go !

Let's all plan on having a BIG Nem-Pro Street Ride @ Stanford in Foggy's honer when he all better and the DOC clears him to ride again !!
We will finish off the day with burgers at the Counter , I'll even tell the waitress it's Foggy's B day :clapping: for the extra special treatment !!

What'ya say everyone MikeG , Pancho , MonkeyBoy ?? Hey Fiddy you down to make a road trip up to support the Fogmistier's great return ??
Let's make this epic !!

mikeG

Chimp
Nov 14, 2004
Menlo Park, CA
Did you get my world blunt text on 4:20 ?

Hang in their buddy only another month to go !

Let's all plan on having a BIG Nem-Pro Street Ride @ Stanford in Foggy's honer when he all better and the DOC clears him to ride again !!
We will finish off the day with burgers at the Counter , I'll even tell the waitress it's Foggy's B day :clapping: for the extra special treatment !!

What'ya say everyone MikeG , Pancho , MonkeyBoy ?? Hey Fiddy you down to make a road trip up to support the Fogmistier's great return ??
Let's make this epic !!
Just let me know when. I am 5 minutes away from Stanford.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
please tell me that stem will come in 31.8mm
We have a dedicated 31.8 freeride stem that is similer , but a bit bigger to handle the larger bars .

The silver stem pictured accept's both 22.2mm bars and 25.4mm bars

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yo b-rad those bars are sick!!! i may need a fork soon, i was brakelees kamikazeing this huuuuuge 8 pack today and screwed up the third and ghost rode a 8 foot step up hip and my bike slammed hard and now it makes funny noises. oh my bars bent too :biggrin:
i did stick the whole line first try though