Quantcast

nemesis project reduction kit

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Actully, I just realized you live in Concord, I sold my Gimp to Stratguy in Foster City, My bad, I was confused. At first glance it kind of looked like it (black Steel frame with head tube gussets)

Really nice setup, are those 24" wheels?

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
scurban said:
yeah, I just sold my gimp to someone in concord. At first glance it kind of looked like it (black Steel frame with head tube gussets)

Really nice setup, are those 24" wheels?
Hah you sold that to me, Im in Foster City. Its got a pike on it now and rides pretty well:)

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
no replacing done. you put the springs in measure how much extra there is and then you cut it off. i left like 2 coils extra on to make it extra stiff though. i basically want rigid, but i lie to have that little bit of cushion just in case

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
aznfreerdr08 said:
i just got one. it wasnt too hard to install. it's definately badass
Sweet glad to hear it was a easy install for ya !

The 65mm looks killer also ......
Brad
Nemesis Project

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
Evil4bc said:
Sweet glad to hear it was a easy install for ya !

The 65mm looks killer also ......
Brad
Nemesis Project
thanks so much for the help bro. these reduction kits are so badass, thanks for the help. oh yeah, and i told someone about you today and i think they are going to be getting one soon:thumb:

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
stratguy1618 said:
Hah you sold that to me, Im in Foster City. Its got a pike on it now and rides pretty well:)

I've realized my mistake, and I have made the proper edits to my post. :cool:

The pike is a really good choice for that bike!

How's Shell's these days? I've been wanting to make a trip up there.

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
scurban said:
I've realized my mistake, and I have made the proper edits to my post. :cool:

The pike is a really good choice for that bike!

How's Shell's these days? I've been wanting to make a trip up there.
Shells has been pretty good out, we are going to be finishing up a new line soon hopefully. Anyways, let me know if your gonna come out some time and Ill try to make it out there.
peace
Tommy

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
haha, no. i was supposed to, but i didnt have the time, patience or tools. we'll just have to see what happens. i went dj'ing yesterday and it felt so nice.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Hmmm, I might have to go for that sometime. I'm guessing it will work fine with HSCV damping (and ETA?)